- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
A great vegetarian dish.
- 1 pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 pounds frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a bowl whisk together cream cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, pepper, nutmeg, onions and cheddar cheese.
- Add spinach to the bowl and blend together.
- Transfer mixture to a crock pot that has been sprayed with a non stick spray.
- Cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.