- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
This dish is great served over rice or noodles.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced thick
- 1 jar pearl onions, drained
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup low soduim chicken broth
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken, mushrooms, onions, wine, thyme and bay leaf into crock pot.
- Combine chicken broth and flour; pour into crock pot. Cover and cook for 5 hours on low setting.
- Add parsley.