- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Easy set and forget baked ham in the crockpot.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3-4 pound precooked ham
- Add the water to the crockpot.
- Mix together the brown sugar and pineapple juice in a small bowl.
- Set the ham on top of a large piece of aluminum foil and pour the juice over. Close the foil over and seal the edges to create a tight package.
- Place in the crockpot, cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours.