- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
You can also use ground beef in place of the turkey.
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Â½ c. ortego green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can sweet corn niblets
- 2 cans chili with beans
- 1 pound grated cheese
- 1 bag Nacho cheese tortilla chips
- Brown ground turkey and drain.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper and cook until tender. Add remaining Tabasco, tomato sauce, and chili powder. Spray crock pot with a non stick spray.
- Layer (your should have at least four layers) the ingrendients beginning with turkey mixture and Nacho cheese tortilla chips, then the corn, chili, and grated cheese.
- Cover and cook 6 to 8 hours on low.