- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 5 min
- Serving: Yields 10 wings
There's nothing like a big plate full of saucy chicken wings, especially when you're watching a game or at a pub. As delicious as these popular appetizers are, they are a pain to deep fry. Instead of standing over the fryer, why not toss your wings and sauce into the Crock-Pot? Not only does this slow cook the wings, making the meat so tender they fall off the bone, it means less work for you!
- 9 frozen chicken wings
- 2/3 cup super light teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (Frank's Red Hot)
- 3 tablespoons crushed red peper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for frying)*
- Dump all of your ingredients into a 6-quart Crock-Pot. Stir the mixture so the wings are all sitting nicely in the sauce. Add additional sauce if you don't think there is enough.
- Set the Crock-Pot to low and cook for 6 - 8 hours, stirring occasionally to ensure wings are covered.
- Optional* For added crispiness, skillet fry each wing in a bit of olive oil. Serve with additional sauce, blue cheese or Ranch and enjoy!