- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
This is a healthy low calorie meal. Brought to you by the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook Crock Pot Cooking.
- 2 lbs. beef round steak, 1 inch thick
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz.) optional
- Cut steak into 4 serving pieces.
- Dredge in flour mixed with salt; place in crock pot. Add chopped vegetables and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour tomato sauce over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.