- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
Served in tomato sauce Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage is a traditional favorite and easy to make.
- 12 large cabbage leaves
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice, uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1, 8 ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 1, 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- Parboil cabbage leaves until tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except tomatoes and sauce, in large bowl. Mix well.
- Place 2 teaspoons meat mixture in the center of each cabbage leaf and roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Pile in a large Crock Pot.
- Combine sauce with tomatoes and pour over cabbage rolls. Cover and slow cook for 8 hours on low.