- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
Serve this in a bread bowl and top off with cheddar cheese.
- 2 cans red kidney beans, drained
- 1 28 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato paste (6 oz.)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced green chili peppers, drained
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried, crushed marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Brown ground beef in a skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low heart for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.