- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr 30 min
- Total: 9 hr
- Serving: 8
Serve this dish with a green salad and french bread with herb butter.
- 1/2 pkg spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1 cup of canned french fried onions
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine the sour cream, parmesan cheese and garlic in a bowl.
- Add the egg.
- Spray a crock pot with non stick spray.
- Pour the mixture into the crock pot.
- Add the spaghetti and stir.
- Add 2 cups of the jack cheese and the spinach.
- Stir until mixed.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the cover and add the remaining jack cheese and the onions on top of the mixture.
- Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes.