- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
You'll love the sweet taste of the cornbread stuffing in this recipe.
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 6 boneless 1 inch thick pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 4 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1 14 oz. can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add pork chops.
- Cook until browned on both sides.
- Combine salt, garlic powder, thyme and pepper in a samll bowl.
- Sprinkle pork with seasoning.
- In large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into sprayed slow cooker. Arrange browned pork chops in 2 layers over stuffing.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.