- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
The sauce in this recipe makes the pork chops taste wonderful. Serve then over rice or noodles.
- 6 center cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper together in a plastic bag. Place pork chops in seasoned flour coat and brown in skillet, turning to brown both sides.
- Layer chops in crock pot with onion slices.
- Pour chicken broth over layers.
- Cover and cook on low 7 - 8 hours.
- Stir the 2 tablespoons of flour into the sour cream until smooth.
- Stir sour cream into the crock pot and blend into the cooking juices.
- Raise the crock pot to high for 15 - 30 minutes or until the liquid has thickened.