- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
You can serve these meatballs over your favorite noodles.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced fresh onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into 30 (1 1/2 inch) meatballs.
- Combine ketchup, sugar, juice, and sauces in a crock pot.
- Gently stir in meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.