- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut pieces
- 1 cup cooked ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, minced n
- 1 can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Combine potatoes, ham, bell pepper and onions in a crock pot.
- Stir ingredients together.
- In small bowl, combine soup, milk and flour.
- Blend together with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours.