- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
These fajitas can be served rolled up in a tortillas or on a bed of rice.
- 1 rump roast
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped chilies
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and chilies, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup dried pinto beans, washed
- 1 can water
- Rub roast with chili powder.
- Place in crock pot.
- Then layer the beans, chilies, onions, mushroom soup, Rotel and water in the order that is listed.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours.
- Do not open lid, do not stir, do not even look at it until done.
- When done take out of crock pot and put into large dish.
- With forks, pull apart the roast and mix up the whole thing.