- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr 15 min
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Brought to you by the 50+ Friends club Cookbook Crock Pot Cooking.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped chilies (4Â½ oz.)
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 can golden mushroom soup (10Â½ oz.)
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup (10Â½ oz.)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10Â½ oz.)
- 1 can cream of celery soup (10Â½ oz.)
- 1 pkg. Doritos chips
- Brown ground beef and chopped onion, pour off grease. Put all ingredients in crock pot except Doritos chips.
- Mix and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
- Last 15 minutes before serving, add Doritos and stir.