- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
A great dish to serve on St. Patrick's day.
- 8 red skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1 3 pound corned beef brisket
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 head cabbage, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- In a 6 quart crock pot, place the potatoes on the bottom.
- Top with the corned beef, including any juices in the package.
- Scatter on the onions, peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Add water to cover.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Add the cabbage wedges and continue cooking for another 2 hours.