- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
If you don't want to eat pork you can leave out the bacon in this recipe.
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 cans corn niblets
- 1 can cream style corn (16 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth (16 oz.)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- Fry bacon in a skillet until crisp, remove and set aside.
- Add onion and potatoes to bacon drippings, saute for 5 minutes.
- Combine everything in crock pot except butter and milk.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into blender and puree until almost smooth.
- Return to crock pot with milk and butter.
- Cover and cook on high one hour more.