- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
This is one of the best chili bean recipe I have ever tried.
- 4 cans pinto beans
- 1 pound lean ground round
- 1 can diced Ortega chilis
- 1 can black olives, diced
- 1 jar pimentos
- 1 jar of chunky red or green salsa
- 1 medium onion, dice
- In a skillet brown the ground round.
- Transfer meat to a crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients to the crock pot.
- Stir so mixture is blended together.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours.