- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Throw this dish together before you leave for work and have a great meal waiting when you get home.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, with juice
- 1 envelope chicken bouillon powder
- 3 tsp. curry powder
- Place the chicken in the crock pot.
- Drain the pineapple juice into small bowl, reserving the tidbits.
- Combine the bouillon powder and curry powder with the juice, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Add the pineapple tidbits and cook for an additional 5 minutes on low.