- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2
This dish is great served over rice.
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 3 tbsp. raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped apple, divided
- 2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 tsp. flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- Combine onion, chicken, garlic, curry powder, ginger, raisins and chopped apple in crock pot.
- In small bowl combine chicken bouillon granules, flour and water.
- Mix until dissolved.
- Add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours.
- Combine sour cream and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Turn off slow cooker.
- Drain all cooking liquid from chicken mixture and stir into sour cream mixture.
- Add mixture back into the crock pot.
- Cover and let stand until sauce is heated through.