- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 People
A crock pot is a fall and winter favorite. Kick off the season with this crock pot recipe that goes great with potatoes or pasta.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 medium head cabbage, quartered
- 1 pound peeled carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces, water to cover
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Greek-style seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- Clean and trim any visible fat off chicken breasts. Place in crock pot.
- Rinse cabbage and carrots and place on top of chicken breasts. Add enough water to almost cover everything.
- Add bouillon cubes and season liberally with poultry seasoning. Add Greek seasoning to taste.
- Cook on low for 8 hours OR on high for 4 hours.