- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 people
Making this delicious dinner in the crock pot really gives it a slow simmered taste.
- 1 1/2 lbs. stew beef, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspon garlic powder
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 small can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked according to directions on the package
- Season meat with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Transfer to crock pot
- Add 1/2 package of onion soup mix (discard remainder) and the can of soup (do not add water to soup). Stir to coat all the beef cubes.Add the water and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve with prepared egg noodles.