- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
My mother has a kitchen drawer filled with recipes clipped from magazines, newspapers, etc. from who knows how many years ago. Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 2 lbs. stew meat, cut it into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet (optional)
- Put the meat in a crock pot.
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper and pour over meat.
- Stir it good to coat the meat with flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours (high 4 to 6 hours).
- Stir stew real good before you serve it.