- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
You will love the taste of the peppers mixed with the steak.
- 2 lb. round steak
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 c. beef broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Â½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Cut the steak into serving size pieces.
- If you want you can brown the meat in a small amount of hot oil before adding it to the crock pot.
- Place the sliced pepper rings in the bottom of the crock pot, reserving a few to place on top of meat.
- Arrange the meat on top of the pepper being careful not to stack one piece directly on top of another.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over the meat and peppers.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 - 10 hours or on high for around 4 hours.