- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Slow cooked and tender, Crock Pot Barbequed Beef is great for sandwiches or serve it over polenta for a deliciously different dinner.
- 1, 3 pound boneless chuck roast, remove excess fat
- 1 large can V-8 Vegetable juice
- Sauce: 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1, 16 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 small jar red currant jelly
- 1 cup reserved meat juice
- Set crock pot on low. Pour V-8 juice over beef. Cook for 8 hours or until beef is tender. Shred with a fork.
- Pour meat juice, ketchup, tomato sauce and red current jelly in a large pot. Add shredded beef and simmer on low heat for 2 hours.