- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 People
Have a mad craving for a salty, crunchy potato chip, but don't want the extra calories or grease that come with it? Make these kale chips instead! Each chip is salty and crispy like a traditional potato chip, but has less than half the fat and calories! Plus, each crunchy chip is baked, not fried, so you never have to feel guilty eating one!
- 1 head kale, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into bite size pieces. Lay each piece flat on the baking sheet and sprinkle liberally with sea salt and olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (flipping over after ten) or until crispy.