- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 people
A quick dinner option!
- 2 cups of crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use a nonstick spray on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, cheese and ranch mix.
- Place the egg whites in a separate bowl. Dip each chicken thigh in the eggs and then into the cereal. Make sure to get an even coat of cereal on each piece.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and the pierced chicken runs clear.