- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Crunchy peanut coated chicken breast dinner.
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts, minced
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 cup ranch-style buttermilk salad dressing
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together the peanuts and crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
- Coat the chicken in the dressing and roll in the crumbs until well coated.
- Arrange in the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until lightly browned.