- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Kale is a kind of cabbage with exceptional nutrient and antioxidant benefits. Enjoy its sharp flavor fried crisp and served with a thick and creamy Greek yogurt dip.
- 1 pound curly kale, stems and large inner ribs removed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the kale in a bowl, drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil and add half of the garlic. Toss to coat and then spread the kale onto 2 baking sheets. Roast the kale for 15 minutes and then sprinkle with some salt and pepper to taste.
- In the meantime, combine the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, remaining garlic and 1 tablespoon of oil into a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste and then vigorously stir to combine.
- Serve the fried kale with the Greek yogurt dressing.