- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8
Hash Brown Potato Casserole is a must have for a large crowd of hungry guests.
- 1, 32 ounce bag of frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Combine chicken soup and sour cream together. Add hash browns, grated cheese and onions. Mix together well; spread into a greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cornflakes on top and drizzle with butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.