- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Cheesy breaded baked fish fillets.
- 2 pounds fish fillet
- 1/2 cup creamy ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cheese crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a shallow baking pan.
- Chop the fish into serving size pieces. Dip into the ranch dressing and coat in the cracker crumbs.
- Arrange in the prepared pan and drizzle the butter over. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish easily flakes.