- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 cups
Dried cherries, cashews and corn nuts in a tasty snack mix.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 (5 ounce) bag corn nuts
- 2 cups dried cherries
- Bring the butter to a sizzle in a saucepan. Mix in the cumin and red pepper.
- Add the cashews and corn nuts and heat, stirring nonstop, until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a bowl, and add in the cherries. Stir to coat and mix well.