- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Crispy Chicken Ole is topped with Cheddar cheese and salsa.
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut in half
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Dip chicken in egg then in cracker crumbs, turning to evenly coat both sides of each piece.
- Place in 9 by 13 inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes or until chicken is done, 165 degrees F. Top with cheese and salsa; return to oven to bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.