- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8
Crispy Buffalo Wings need a side of blue cheese dressing and lots of celery.
- 1 stick butter
- 1, 5 ounce bottle cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups potato flakes
- 2 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and dried
- no-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 435 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, cayenne sauce and celery seed in shallow microwave-safe dish. Cook sauce on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until butter is melted. Blend ingredients well with a fork. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
- Place potato flakes in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into cayenne sauce; roll in potato flakes. Gently pat potato flakes onto chicken.
- Place wings on prepared sheet pan. Just before baking, drizzle wings evenly with remaining cayenne sauce. Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a fork.