- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 28 min
- Serving: 48 appetizers
Who would have thought that ravioli could be baked until crisp and enjoyed as an appetizer? Serve these tasty bites with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping.
- 1/2 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 48 small refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the breadcrumbs and the cheese in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the sour cream and the milk in another bowl and stir to combine.
- Dip each ravioli into the milk mixture, dredge in the breadcrumb mixture and then place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the ravioli for 13 minutes, or until crisp, and serve immediately.