- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 2 servings
Cracker crusted chicken breast dinner.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup crushed reduced-fat wheat thin crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Coat a cookie sheet with the vegetable oil spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix together the cracker and cheese in a shallow bowl
- Dip chicken in the egg white and roll chicken in the cracker mixture.
- Place chicken on the cookie sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes