- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 2-4
Once you have tried this recipe for grilled salmon topped with a sweet and tangy glaze, you will not want to eat this fish any other way.
- 1 pound fresh salmon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat your oven broiler and grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
- In the meantime, place the bourbon, sugar, mustard, garlic, honey, vinegar and Worcestershire in a small saucepan over high heat and whisk vigorously until it begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the mixture for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper and then place on the prepared baking sheet. Cook the salmon in the oven for about 12 minutes, flipping once, and then remove and brush with the glaze. Serve immediately.