- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This simple side dish is an easy and light solution when you are looking for a cool and crisp salad to serve on a hot summer day.
- 1 bunch red radishes, trimmed
- 3 medium fennel bulbs, trimmed and cored
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the radishes in half and then thinly slice; place into a salad bowl.
- Slice the fennel thinly and then add to the bowl with the radishes.
- Pour the lemon juice and olive oil over the radish mixture and then sprinkle with the zest and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Toss to combine and serve.