- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Adding finely chopped cabbage to a creamy mayonnaise and yogurt tuna salad adds wonderful texture and a satisfying crunch.
- One (5-ounce can) tuna, drained
- 2 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the tuna into a bowl and separate the chunks with a fork.
- Stir in the cabbage, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt and a few healthy pinches of salt and pepper. Mix the salad well to combine and then serve.