- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8
Crescent Taco Pie will become a family favorite. Serve with tomatoes, lettuce and avocado.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ripe black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onions. Drain. Stir in olives, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place triangles in an ungreased 10-inch pie pan. Press over bottom and up sides to form crust. Sprinkle cornmeal over crust.
- Spoon meat mixture over cornmeal. Spread sour cream over meat. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown. Serve topped with lettuce, tomatoes and avocado.