- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 24
Can be served warm or cold.
- 1 1/2 cups corned beef, broken up OR 2 packages corned beef chopped
- 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced dehydrated onions OR 1/2 cup fresh chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together everything but the rolls.
- Separate the roll into 8 triangles on a baking sheet. Spread 1/3 cup of the beef mixture on each.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Cool slightly. Cut each triangle into 3 pieces. You can sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.