- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this dish over your favorite rice or noodles.
- 2 lbs. round steak
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 c. sliced celery
- 1 c. seasoned tomato juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh okra
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Cut steak into strips, about Â½" wide and 2" long.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in crock pot with onion, celery, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Add green pepper, okra and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes until okra is done.