- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Falernum is a rum-based, sweet and spicy liqueur that is frequently used in Tiki drinks. Commonly, it is made from a combination of limes, cloves, ginger and almonds.
- 1-1/2 ounces dry gin
- 1/2 ounce falernum
- 1 bar-spoon Rose’s Lime Cordial
- 1 bar-spoon plain water
- Dash of lime
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- lime zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime zest twist and then serve immediately.