- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Creole is a solid cocktail with a nice blend of sweet, spicy and slightly herbal flavor. Garnish with a lemon zest peel and serve in a pre-chilled cocktail glass.
- 1 ounce Rye Whiskey
- 1 ounce Italian Vermouth
- 2/3 teaspoon Benedictine
- Lemon peel twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.