- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
Creole seasoning gives a classic Chex Mix recipe some extra flair and pizzazz. Grab a handful and enjoy its spicy flavor as a quick and satisfying snack.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3/4 cup roasted and salted whole almonds
- 3/4 cup roasted and salted cashews
- 1-1/2 cups broken pretzel sticks
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F and place the butter into a roasting pan in the oven to melt.
- Once the butter has melted, remove the pan and add the Worcestershire sauce, Creole seasoning and garlic powder. Stir well to combine and then add the Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Cheerios, almonds, cashews and pretzels; toss to coat.
- Place the mixture into the oven and cook for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.