- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail makes quite the presentation with its royal blue color.
- 1-1/2 ounces Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Creme de Violette
- 3 oz. Dry Sparkling Wine
- 3 dashes Fee Brothers or Angostura
- Orange Bitters
- Orange twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the vodka, Creme de Violette, wine and Angostura into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Top with the bitters and then garnish the cocktail with the orange twist.