- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 3 hr 35 min
- Serving: 8-10
These layered Creme De Menthe Brownies mix together the flavors of chocolate and mint in perfect harmony.
- For Brownies: 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounce can Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- For Creme Filling: 1/2 stick melted butter
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons Creme de Menthe Liquor
- For Icing: 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 ounce package semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Brownie layer: Mix all the ingredients together and pour in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Creme Filling: Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Spread over cooled cake.
- Icing: Melt butter and chocolate together and set in refrigerator until cool. Spread on top of creme de menthe filling. When cake is cooled and ready to serve, cut in squares.