- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/3 cup
A creamy vinaigrette recipe made with thick Greek-style yogurt. Use high-quality extra virgin olive oil for the best possible flavor.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed through a garlic press
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Put all of the ingredients into a glass jar and close with a tightly fitted lid.
- Vigorously shake the mixture to combine and then let stand for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.