- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 7 hr 30 min
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
An easy, creamy stew meat and vegetable slow cooked stew.
- 1-1/2 pounds stew meat
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- Arrange the stew meat to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Evenly spread the soups over the meat, do not stir, and top with the vegetables. Heat on high until heated through. Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 7-8 hours.