- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A deliciously creamy California medley side dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the vegetables according to the package directions. Drain and pour into a large bowl.
- Combine the soup and cream cheese in a saucepan, heat only until easily mixed. Pour over the veegtables and stir until well coated.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish and sprinkle the croutons over. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.